Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Stop crying to the ocean, stop crying over me. Stop worrying over nothing, stop worrying over me.

last night was a lot of fun. my cousin amanda, who moved to virgina five years ago, is down here for the week. she came and saw me with my other cousin greg at work last night and i invited her to come with me to jose's house for drinks and fun. she came and met me at my work when i got off and we went over there and she met my friends and they all loved her because her son is named after brock lesner and his middle name after broly in DBZ :] we all stayed up all night until five in the morning and went to waffle house and i bought her breakfast. it was so awesome to hang out with her!





i have a busy week..which i will be getting no sleep at ALL.
tonight i am working until midnight. tomorrow i get up at 9ish to go to my moms for thanksgiving and then to sally's for second thanksgiving. then to work until midnight. then i get back here friday morning at seven until three (and football is here that day LAST ONE!). then on saturday is the family reunion i am SO excited for. i am going to feast on bbq and boiled peanuts!

for christmas this year i didn't think i really wanted anything since brianne and guy got me a car :] THANKS AGAIN!
but autumn and ryan asked me today what i wanted so i thought more about it.
i would like a nice pair of running shoes.
i would love an ipod but that would have to be a personal gift to myself since they're so expensive.
i would like a new knee since mine is messed up from the accident.
hmm...i really can't think of anything else.

2 comments:

  1. haha, you make it sound like we're loaded. i wish! ;) thanks for sharing your boiled peanuts with me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome, seastar :]
    i still have one bag left..i don't think it will last much longer!

    ReplyDelete