Monday, January 11, 2010

Slow it down, you have a tendency to rush back into your past. Slow it down, you transfer all your weight and disappear.



i saw youth in revolt last night with shayna, alex and derek. it was really funny and really weird. i love michael cera, everyone says he does the same roles, but i wouldn't want anyone else playing them.



IT SNOWED ON SATURDAY! IT SNOWED ON 1-09-10 IN FLORIDA! it was so cool! there was snow on my windshield and i drove it to my moms and autumn and our threw snowballs at each other :] i wish it would snow here more often, that was amazing!
i guess being from florida and only seeing snow a couple of times gets me really excited to actually see it here at my own home.
it was so nice seeing my aunt and uncle from georgia, we all went to uncle donalds for lunch.



c'est la vie

No comments:

Post a Comment